18 – 23 April, Sydney.
The State Library of NSW (situated in the heart of Macquarie Street, and fronted on the Mitchell Library side by the very grand statue of Shakespeare in the middle of the road, that everyone forgets is there) is holding some Shakespeare 400 events in April.
- an exhibition of Shakespeare’s First Folio and other historic items
- opening the Shakespeare Room to the public from 18-23 April
- screenings of classic Shakespeare films
- a trivia night on 21 April
- a range of family activities on the 23 April
- a performance and album launch by Paul Kelly on 23 April